How to care for your jewelry:
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes, strong detergents and cosmetics.
- Remove when bathing and washing hands.
- Don't sleep in jewelry.
- Store your jewelry in its original packaging.
- Remove jewelry during any physical activity.
- Silver turns dark in contact with oxygen - this is normal. To restore its shine, wipe it with a special silver cloth.
Find out more and check out our CARE highlights on Instagram .
- If you notice slight scratches or abrasion of the coating on your gold-plated jewelry, don't worry. This is the effect of time and other natural factors related to the use of the product.
- You can refresh or repair your jewelry with us at any time. Contact us.